Ever have a COACH dream before?

I had my first last night, where because the framed wristlets weren't built properly, you know how the snaps don't match up, they were selling them from 50-60 dollars. And I was calling sprinkles frantically to get like three of them. LOL:roflmfao:

Well...for the past few nights I have been dreaming that the bf was sorry for being mean and went to coach and got me the Soho Multifunction Tote in Dark Brown and filled it with ponytail scarfes, charms, wristlets, and a dog collar for our dog. Ahh a girl can ONLY dream.

Aarti....do we need an intervention? LOL.:roflmfao::graucho::upsidedown:
But in my defense, I only own one wallet/wristlet, one big wristlet, one small wristlet, three scarves oblong/skinny/ponytail (and one square but I consider that a work of art :P ), and a charm and keyfob, pair of flats, and thats like it sadly.

But in my defense, I only own one wallet/wristlet, one big wristlet, one small wristlet, three scarves oblong/skinny/ponytail (and one square but I consider that a work of art :P ), and a charm and keyfob, pair of flats, and thats like it sadly.
tsk tsk. that just won't do.

come shopping with ME and you'll end up with...well...a LOT more. :graucho: