goyard tote or LV neverfull?!?!

goyard tote or LV neverfull?!?!

• goyard tote

• LV neverfull

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is the same debate I was having with myself. I came hear today to post this very same question. Now it looks like I have it answered. Goyard it is.

How exciting! Congrats on the decision :biggrin:

Just a little tidbit: yesterday I sat next to a woman carrying a Neverfull on the subway. I was carrying my St. Louis, and it was just amusing to me because I remembered this exact thread! Sorry, sort of random, but it nevertheless entertained me to mentally compare the bags on the underground journey.

this is the exact same question for me!!!

the louis vuitton seems more hardy, is this true? i mean which bag do you guys think would stand up longer and which one do you think is worth all the money?

How exciting! Congrats on the decision :biggrin:

Just a little tidbit: yesterday I sat next to a woman carrying a Neverfull on the subway. I was carrying my St. Louis, and it was just amusing to me because I remembered this exact thread! Sorry, sort of random, but it nevertheless entertained me to mentally compare the bags on the underground journey.

Goyard for me.It’s all because Goyard is not as common as other brands that's why it's hard to find :smile: