Is this tacky or not?

Do you like them?

• Nice :)

• Ugly/tacky/tasteless

• no opinion / view results

Results are only viewable after voting.

hegemon

Dec 16, 2006
Showing people (mostly guys) who are hating on me for buying these for my girlfriend, both because they are LVs and "ugly"

I'm sure this particular forum is a little biased, but what do you think?

[Attached the pictures... should work, now. see a couple posts down]

I think they're cute. Even if you aren't a big LV fan, there's nothing wrong with them IMO. There are a lot of shoes that look a LOT worse than these. I personally love them. Your gf will love them too, I think.

Just a question... do you have pics of the shoes themselves? You have posted stock pics taken from eLuxury and the pics of the dust bag and box look like they are from your cell phone and are very blurry.

Did you purchase these from LV or eLuxury?

Just a question... do you have pics of the shoes themselves? You have posted stock pics taken from eLuxury and the pics of the dust bag and box look like they are from your cell phone and are very blurry.

Did you purchase these from LV or eLuxury?
Bought from the LV store at south coast last night. I haven't taken the shoes out of the dust bag since I bought them. I actually have a picture of the receipt, but I didn't really feel the need to post it... I'm not trying to e-brag, just wanted to make sure they weren't super tacky