Do people touch your LV?

Ke ai Bb

Sep 19, 2006
This is my first thread, so sorry if i mess it up. I'm just curious. Have you ever had a random person come up to you and comment on your bag and then they touch it? This is happening with me and my mom. What do you when that happens? Maybe its just me, but when my friends do it. I ask them if their hands are clean. Not trying to be mean, but I dont want dirt to be on my bag.

So what do you do in a situation like that?

whoa not strangers. but when I got my azur speedy my coworkers all just grabbed it from my desk to look at it I was like :wtf: because it's so light I was all paranoid. I kinda just slowly grabbed it back haha..

i feel ya! I wouldn't mind if the vachetta has changed color, but it sure bothers me when it's brand new..... Hands off are def. for my miroirs! I think if you were just ever so slightly jerk back a bit when the hands are comming, perhaps they will get the hint. If it's someone you know, it's okay to tell them be gentle, if it's a stranger, thank them, but tuck the bag firmly against your body!

lol i might have to start doing that Classic Chic!! I'm at college right now. but my mom got the miroir speedy and pap. im dying to use the bag. she's been using the speedy and she tells me how random people go up to her, comment and then touch the bag to feel it. i would freak out!!!

whoa not strangers. but when I got my azur speedy my coworkers all just grabbed it from my desk to look at it I was like :wtf: because it's so light I was all paranoid. I kinda just slowly grabbed it back haha..
i FEEL you xoAKIxo!!! When Azur speedy 30 arrived at work, co workers all come and check out the bag, one even have the nerve to scratch the canavas and wonder if the 'paint' will come off to check the authencity...:wtf: (as if E lux and LV brown box is not good enough), while the other gal i don't even talk to grabbed the poor speedy vachetta w/her hand just put down a subway.....:cursing: . I nearly fainted:censor: ! I had to quickly rescue my poor baby b/4 every one in the office laid their hands on it.....

i FEEL you xoAKIxo!!! When Azur speedy 30 arrived at work, co workers all come and check out the bag, one even have the nerve to scratch the canavas and wonder if the 'paint' will come off to check the authencity...:wtf: (as if E lux and LV brown box is not good enough), while the other gal i don't even talk to grabbed the poor speedy vachetta w/her hand just put down a subway.....:cursing: . I nearly fainted:censor: ! I had to quickly rescue my poor baby b/4 every one in the office laid their hands on it.....

This is my first thread, so sorry if i mess it up. I'm just curious. Have you ever had a random person come up to you and comment on your bag and then they touch it? This is happening with me and my mom. What do you when that happens? Maybe its just me, but when my friends do it. I ask them if their hands are clean. Not trying to be mean, but I dont want dirt to be on my bag.

So what do you do in a situation like that?

Heavens no!! :wtf: If a stranger went for my bag i'd freak out, it wouldnt be pretty.:hysteric:
Even very few friends do i let touch my bags, even my kids know to stay away unless i ask then to fetch it for me.

I know they are only bags but i'm not to the point yet where i just pass them off. I have two that are no big deal, my beat around bags and i'm a little more lax with those.

lol i might have to start doing that Classic Chic!! I'm at college right now. but my mom got the miroir speedy and pap. im dying to use the bag. she's been using the speedy and she tells me how random people go up to her, comment and then touch the bag to feel it. i would freak out!!!
:Push: ! *gasp* i am in college too!, but only carry my good ol faithful Sonatine w/me(my 1st Lv, and it's 4 yrs old:love: ). I do use gold pap frequently every since i got it, but 'sry, no touchy touchy' for this LE miroir, if you don't mind, what is your mother's reaction when pp touch the miroir speedy? it is funny how when pp reach their hand to my miroir, my eyes just widden, heart beat racing, inhale sharply, everything is like in slow motion in movie, and of course i jerk back slightly all at the same time.:sweatdrop: My bf always laugh at me about what's the point of carrying the miroir if i can't stand pp touching it, but it's like :do u let random people test drive your spanking new car just b/c they say it's nice!?

YES. that happened to me. i was in a store outside of the fitting rooms waiting for one of my friends that was trying on sumthing so i juss sat on one of those chairs that was there. i put my LH on my lap and juss closed my eyes cuz i was a bit tired from exams the previous night. n then the sales person like grabs my bag to "try" on herself. wen i felt my bag being taken away my eyes flew open n im like UH...wth? n shes like oh is this real? how do yu think it looks on me? im like..erm...can i have my bag back please. n she gave me cut eye and say under her breath how i was a snob. omg, i was so pissed.

also i am a germaphob. haha. so i dont like ppl touching my stuff unless their hands r clean. it goes for everything not juss my bags~