suggestions for a cc holder and passcase?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I'm looking for something preferably that would have a window for license, and a couple of slots for CCs. Also open to any variation as well. TIA!:heart:

Aarti, hot, cold or warm?

NilsaFashionCouture
Etsy :: Yellow paisley wallet

Quote:
This lil wallet is made of yellow paisley and dot print cotton. It is double interfaced, and lined with a pretty rainbow dot print cotton. Closes with a snap button. This lil wallet holds upto 6-8 credit cards, 25+ business cards and has a plastic pocket for your ID, or favorite pic.

Available in many prints... also I have the matching card case too!

Thanks passerby! I'm looking for something streamlined in a sense, no elastic, and no little flap closure, just something that flaps open or a little card case that has a couple of CC slots preferably with an ID window.

I got my best friend the Prada version of the Chanel. It is lovely too and comes in a range of yummy colors. I got her the pink one.

Rose, that sounds gorgeous! Would you mind telling me where you purchased it? I've been looking for a card case forever with no luck. We have no higher-end designer stores in my city (Dillard's with Coach is as "good" as it gets), so I'd love to find it online to see if it's worth a trip to some of the better stores in New Orleans to purchase.

Rose, that sounds gorgeous! Would you mind telling me where you purchased it? I've been looking for a card case forever with no luck. We have no higher-end designer stores in my city (Dillard's with Coach is as "good" as it gets), so I'd love to find it online to see if it's worth a trip to some of the better stores in New Orleans to purchase.

I got the Prada from the NYC store (just off Madison Av). The SAs there are extremely helpful and will mail you one if you order it by phone. Similary Chanel will mail one out to you too (speak to Stephanie at the Madison Avenue store).