Galet

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
On LVR, in the 2007 section, they have "galet" listed as one of the available colors for the classic Paddy. Does anyone have this? Or have you seen pictures? (if you have a pic, could you post it?) I am curious what color it is... Thanks.

To me, it definitly sounds like one for the mousse lovers, I am so excited to see it. I just hope its as fantastic as I think it's going to be. Come one, someone must have a pic to post! Please :smile:

i saw the galet today (sorry no pics though!) and it was a really light grey stone color w/ a bit of a beigish undertone... it was very nice....but the color I really loved was the roche-- which was a darker grey w/brownish undertones!

Thanks mintpearl! I do like the roche but not so keen on galet, to me it seems a bit nothingy, like not cream, not brown, not grey. I still prefer mousse to both those colours. They'll probably grow on me though. Most things chloe have a tendency to do that!

i tried looking @ LVR to see the colors but all they have is galet i think. which is absolutely beautiful but i personally prefer the hardware to be brass as opposed to the silver color. i wish they made galet with a brass lock! wut the hell's canelle??? i figured mais is yellow. b/c it means corn. LOL

canelle= cinnamon. LV has a bag in Canelle, the Alma I think (?? not sure, I am not an LV expert). It's a gorgeous color. Really nice! I'm assuming Chloe's Canelle is similarly beautiful!