Food Foods that oddly enough- taste great together!

For those of you who like the popcorn / chocolate combo do you put the chocolate with hot popcorn... if not try it.

Next time you are at the movies order a popcorn and snow caps and mix together. Or bring in some of your own chocolate to dump in to save some money

It's not food, but a coworker from Jamaica told me that her parents used to give her and her sisters a half & half mix of beer and condensed milk. I thought it was completely bizarre, but I gave it a try. And it was good.

It's not food, but a coworker from Jamaica told me that her parents used to give her and her sisters a half & half mix of beer and condensed milk. I thought it was completely bizarre, but I gave it a try. And it was good.

I'm a beer lover but that does sound completely bizarre!

A good one is a half & half mix of beer and lemonade. It has to be a light, watery type beer. Oh, and this tastes best when it is 105 outside. :lol:

Fries and tamarind/date condiment sauce

I bought the sauce to eat with samoosas which I was craving but never quite got to the store to get them, so picked up a potato fry the other day(homemade, thin crispy oven fries) and dipped it in, FANTASTIC!! I guess it's better calorie wise since there is no dough, potato..filling..etc, like a samoosa but it's my new fav fry dip!!

apples w/ a slice of cheese
Caramel popcorn mixed w/ white cheese popcorn
turkey sandwich w/ brie and apple
Chicken & waffles w/ maple syrup (people here don't believe that it's actually popular)

I don't know if this is common or not, but pepperoni pizza dipped in ranch dressing is delicious. I thought it was weird when I first heard about it last year, but now I can't eat pepperoni pizza without it. Although I've pretty much stopped eating pepperoni since I'm trying to only eat natural foods starting 2010