What are your favorite layering pieces?

LadyLicorice

Jan 21, 2006
In your opinion, who makes the best-quality, most sleek-fitting tanks/tees/camisoles that will keep you warm, but will also look fabulous peeking out from underneath your blazer at work? Something that you could wear alone with a high-waisted pencil skirt in the summertime and that would still look chic, despite being a "basic".

Would love your feedback :smile:

i love jcrew's featherweight long a short sleeve t's for layering - they keep their shape and color so well after a bunch of washes, plus they're nice and thin so that they can be layered together or with other stuff without bulk.

personally, I go with old navy (or the gap) for basic staples such as camisoles, tank tops and tees. That is all I buy at old navy and every once in a while maybe a skirt or two. But for the most part all I buy there are basics. They have great fitting basics but at those prices you can afford one in every color and always mix and match.

i love jcrew's featherweight long a short sleeve t's for layering - they keep their shape and color so well after a bunch of washes, plus they're nice and thin so that they can be layered together or with other stuff without bulk.

Yes, I love J.Crew tissue and featherweight tees. I have them in different colors. They're perfect for all year round.