Girls my Olive Green Day is here and i am in love.

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
OMG, i just got home and the box was behind my door.:yahoo: I opened the box and WOW :nuts: i am in love. Remember my thread, couldn't decide between OG and Sapin Day? :sweatdrop: Well thanks for all your help because i made the best choice. :yahoo: The leather is amazing.:drool: It is smooth and thick and the color is darker than i thought. Very versatile and i have lots in my closet to use it with. I love it and this has been my best purchase so far. :happydance: Thanks for all your help.:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_1805.JPG
    IMG_1805.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 228
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!:love: You deserve this beauty!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: This should take your mind off Ink!!!!!!!
Hi Girlie, yes definitely it will. :yes: No more Ink for me. I am trying to make the pic little bigger so it will show up better. I saw your Lilac Work and it is TDF.:nuts: I love the leather, you deserve it too. Enjoy it.:heart:

Hi Girlie, yes definitely it will. :yes: No more Ink for me. I am trying to make the pic little bigger so it will show up better. I saw your Lilac Work and it is TDF.:nuts: I love the leather, you deserve it too. Enjoy it.:heart:

No more INK:P Why why why Nanaz...there is a lovely INK city from PFer on ebay :graucho: You know you want it hehe

On the serious note....congrats on your olive green.