Juicy Charms - The Addiction Continues PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are not bidding on it LOL !!! :graucho: It is a beauty and I've never seen it before. I emailed the Seller and she will ship it to a US address for me instead of the cheapest CDN option which was $20. Now all I have to do is hope that no-one else wants it, which I doubt - I think it will reach a $100 which is out of my league BUT also a lot of people do not like bidding at a start of $50. We will see.....fingers crossed

don't worry. i am not bidding on it. maybe will look later on evil bay if it will appear. now have to be good and stop buying charms for a while. Hope I can do it. :biggrin:

beck, btw i just went to our local JC store. they're having a big sale! most charms are slashed down to SGD66-77. :biggrin: my gf got me the silver ice cream as a belated xmas gift! it's too bad i didn't fancy any of the rest... and some of the ones i like were not on sale!

and they also got the new tiger charms! i don't like it all that much though...

beck, btw i just went to our local JC store. they're having a big sale! most charms are slashed down to SGD66-77. :biggrin: my gf got me the silver ice cream as a belated xmas gift! it's too bad i didn't fancy any of the rest... and some of the ones i like were not on sale!

and they also got the new tiger charms! i don't like it all that much though...

thanks for the info. i went in today but did not see much coz I was rushing for time. Did you see the London Bus on sale? I was interested in that.

maybe i should drop by again. I wanted to see the Ferris Wheel.

there wasn't a bus but they did have the phone booth and guard with the big hat. they also had the polar bear, eiffel tower, squirrel, football helmet, ballerina, tiered cake, polaroid camera, takeout box in gold, silver gingerbread house, LE bat, brown purse... that's all i can remember!

the ones not on sale are the beehive, rollerskate, cocktail shaker, banana split, all the sterling silver ones... and a few more i can't remember! i love the beehive but i'm not paying S$100 for it!

So um..what is the pink design on the tiger? idk bout that
IMG_2271y.jpg

The tiger charm is cute!

Dragonette, I know what you mean about the cake not having enough detail but the tiny strawberries are what make the cake for me and it's cake which I love!

Status
Not open for further replies.