NEW to the CL Subforum? • Please READ BEFORE you post or start a new thread

It is completely intimidating to be new....this thread was what I read before I even tried responding to anything or asking questions and I am extremely grateful for it being here! Thank you :smile:.

Thanks, Jet! You rock! :flowers: Can't believe no one has done this before!

If I could make a suggestion... when newbies post such threads (sizing, authenticity, help me find, etc.), I think it would be best to point them to this thread and/or the appropriate thread and then report their thread so it gets closed instead of answering their questions. That way, I think they will better learn to post in the appropriate thread, because if we continue to answer their questions in newly created threads, it gives them no incentive to follow the rules. I hope this makes sense...

Thanks, Jet! You rock! :flowers: Can't believe no one has done this before!

If I could make a suggestion... when newbies post such threads (sizing, authenticity, help me find, etc.), I think it would be best to point them to this thread and/or the appropriate thread and then report their thread so it gets closed instead of answering their questions. That way, I think they will better learn to post in the appropriate thread, because if we continue to answer their questions in newly created threads, it gives them no incentive to follow the rules. I hope this makes sense...

good thinking, rilo! :tup:

Thanks, ladies :biggrin: I know there are TPFers who do this already (like julies*shoes, sumnboutme, etc), but I thought it would be helpful to put it out there for those who don't! :flowers: