It is RAINING here today, and my Bbag almost died...

Oct 10, 2006
I was standing on the street with my friend, and started rolling my ankle back and forth on the pavement... I didnt realize that the curb was so high up from the street, and I just FELL OVER onto my BUTT on the sidewalk!!! It was out of nowhere!!!! My friend started laughing at me and I got SO pissed, and i was like why are you laughing???? and hes like, "its just so funny how you're holding your balenciaga up in the air so it doesnt fall in the puddle!!" and kept laughing....

picture that... falling on your ass and holding your bbag up so it doesnt get wet... i guess my love for her is truly engrained in me!

haha..that is kinda funny, but it is so true about holding the bag up so it doesn't fall into the puddle! we would have all done the same thing. hope you're ok..

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: this is hilarious, but it's all so true, I'd do the same thing too! My DH thinks I'm mad, but he's come to accept it...whenever, I need him to help hold my bag for just a couple of minutes, I give him a whole load of instructions of what he cannot do with my bag. :P

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: this is hilarious, but it's all so true, I'd do the same thing too! My DH thinks I'm mad, but he's come to accept it...whenever, I need him to help hold my bag for just a couple of minutes, I give him a whole load of instructions of what he cannot do with my bag. :P

bwahaha, same, whenever i'm driving the person next to me has to keep her on their lap and not drink anything near her.... my dad gets SO annoyed when i rattle off my list of rules :roflmfao:

i'm icing my ankle right now HAHA!

awww... hope you're ok, but glad to hear you bbag is ok too!

lol.. it's funny how you see your instincts come out and how you react in emergency situations like that!