anyone one has experience with this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That website is wild...very simliar to Bergacci....I wonder...hmmmm if it them!!!!

They are indeed one in the same. Last time I ran a WHOIS on them via Terminal, I got the same contact information. Now, both sites are hiding it, maybe because someone contacted them through that info:

Here they are in order:

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599

They're both on GoDaddy.com but again, last time I saw the real person's name and it was on both of the website's contact info.

If you wanna learn how to run WHOIS, let me know. It's pretty good to find out who is really the owner of a website. :yes::winkiss:

Are these what is known as superfake. or are they using photos of the real thing and then sending something that's not as nice?

I would just consider this a replica website. Superfakes are considered looking EXACTLY like the real thing. Notice how they copied eLux's layout and stole all of eLux's stock photos. :yucky:

please do a search before asking in the future. . .this is asked almost on a daily basis. . . yes, this exact same website.
Also, ALL authenticity questions nee to be posted in the proper Authenticate This! sticky that we provide in EVERY designer sub-Forum.
:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.