Should I save it for Xmas?

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Okay~ I am getting my Lilac Work on Tuesday!:yahoo: This may sound really stupid of me to ask opinions but I don't know what to do!

When I get the bag should I not open the package and give it to my husband to save for my Xmas present? We celebrate Chanukah but we open gifts on Xmas!~LOL. I really am DYING to have it but should I save it to open on Xmas?????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay congrats on your lilac work Zacorey! :yahoo: *I* wouldn't be able to save it for Xmas... But if it would make the bag more special for you then yes I think you should save it for Xmas!

Um, there is no way I would be able to wait. I would have to open it up and look at it because the suspense would be killing me! I'm sure I would also be using it right away too. My husband and I have bought each other Christmas presents, but we're already using them before Christmas even gets here!

I ALWAYS wait when I get a new goody to use it. I like to just fondle it for a while first. I say wait. And then when you open the gift, act all surprised, like you didn't even know it was coming. :smile:

OK let's re-phrase: I would open it, make sure all is well, fondle it, maybe take a pic for our viewing pleasure, and then regain self-control and let DH pack it away. ;)

^^^LOL!!!!!!!!!

This is killing me! I think I will open it and then if I can I will pack it back up and give it to my husband to wrap for Xmas!!!!! I think I will feel tortured if I don't get to peek at it!!!!!!!:hysteric:

OK let's re-phrase: I would open it, make sure all is well, fondle it, maybe take a pic for our viewing pleasure, and then regain self-control and let DH pack it away. ;)
:P :P :P That is exactly what i was going to say. You read my mind.:yes:
Yayyy Zac i am excited for you but i can't wait another two weeks.:nuts:

I don't think you can wait till Christmas without even taking a look and having a feel of ya new Lilac :P

So give yaself some play time with it, then get it wrapped, and you'll be as excited as any kid when Christmas comes around :yes:

for my xmas rouille.... I opened it immediately, quick snapped some pix and put it back in the box. I will not be using it or looking at it again!!!!!!!!!!

you can do it, it really is fun to have that suspense!