Diane Kruger With Joshua Jackson

joshua_jackson.jpg

Ohh! I love how theyre both pulling faces in the first pic! hehehe!

I have to say I saw Wicker park last night (L'apartement is sooo much better btw) and she isn't all that pretty. On the other hand she's a great actress.

Pacey is a cutey!

wicker park was an odd movie, I saw it so long ago ~ I have no idea who she is either and/or what role she had in wicker park.....oh, Pacey - you had your chance with Kitty Holmes - HEE!HEE!

Joshua Jackson (from Dawsons Creek fame) and Diane Kruger (shes german- from Troy and National tresure fame- other than that she does more artsey movies). Oh and also her divorce with her husband hasnt been finalised. Im not her stalker or anything...i just read a quick bio!

I think they look cute together too! And regarding Diane's looks it seems that not everyone tends to agree, some think she is gorgeous and others don't think so. I think she is an attractive girl but when I saw the movie Troy I thought they could of done a better job at casting the mythical beauty that was Helen of Troy! I didn't like her that much in that role!

Joshua Jackson (from Dawsons Creek fame) and Diane Kruger (shes german- from Troy and National tresure fame- other than that she does more artsey movies). Oh and also her divorce with her husband hasnt been finalised. Im not her stalker or anything...i just read a quick bio![/quote]

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: LOL.. She's so pretty in Wicker Park, I watched that movie because Josh Hartnett was in there:P . I didn't know who she was.