Heather Mills wants Sienna to play her in a new movie about her life.

Jan 23, 2006
Apparently, Heather Mills has a lot going on in her agenda, including a new movie detailing her scandalous divorce to Paul McCartney.

Heather reportedly wants Sienna Miller to play her in a film about her life. The movie is currently under negotiation

The former model has reportedly been approached by film production company Working Title about the possibility of bringing her story to life on the big screen.
The proposed project will focus on Heather’s marriage to Paul, subsequent break-up and bitter divorce battle.

The 38-year-old blonde, who lost her left leg after being run over by a police motorcycle in 1993, hopes Sienna Miller will be portraying her because she believes they both share similar traits.

A source told Britain’s Daily Star newspaper, “Heather has been approached by someone at Working Title about a movie based on her life. It will cover her version of being married to Paul and focus on her charity work. Heather sees herself in Sienna Miller. She thinks Sienna is great and gutsy.”. . . . . Source: smart.

theres one movie i wouldnt go see..

what happened to autobiographys like The Doors or Walk the Line and stuff? People, contribute something to the world before you start trying to get a movie made out of your life.

theres one movie i wouldnt go see..

what happened to autobiographys like The Doors or Walk the Line and stuff? People, contribute something to the world before you start trying to get a movie made out of your life.

There's one movie that probably will never be made!! At least while Paul McCartney is still alive; I seriously doubt he'll stand by and let Ms Mills air all their dirty laundry on the silver screen as well as in the tabloids.