Alphabet Russe scarf

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
hey does anyone have this style scarf? i just wanted to get opinions about its look when tied. i bought one in the light/bright pink combo, and it's my first hermes scarf. i just turned 30, and i'm wondering if it looks too old when tied... it's on the hermes website in the pink section.

I just got one in blue (given that I am of Russian descent, it seemed perfect :smile: . I am in my late 20s, and I think that it looks great. It is a bit whimsical, which makes it very striking. The pattern becomes even more interesting when it is tied, because you see the curvy edges of the letters. I think that the one in pink is even more striking than blue, but I already have plenty of pink scarves.

I dont think it looks old at all! I'm 23 and almost bought it the other day- I don't know if I'll be able to hold out much longer but DH told me no purchases until after Christmas.

hey does anyone have this style scarf? i just wanted to get opinions about its look when tied. i bought one in the light/bright pink combo, and it's my first hermes scarf. i just turned 30, and i'm wondering if it looks too old when tied... it's on the hermes website in the pink section.

Parisian woman start wearing Hermes scarves in their teens. The look is timeless...nothing "old" looking about it.

I think this is one of the younger scarves Hermes has made lately. It is STUNNING in the black colorway.

I do not think you will regret it at all.

Parisian woman start wearing Hermes scarves in their teens. The look is timeless...nothing "old" looking about it.
Alas, why was I not born French? I mean I have all the prerequisites. I love Hermes, love the worn in look for my bags, can throw on a scarf with elan, believe in fine tailoring over labels, cook French food better than any other cuisine, know the difference between a Burgundy and a Bordeaux........................:P

Even the dog wears scarves beautifully.

Check out the thread that includes the TODAY SHOW segment and see the scarves in action.

Once you start wearing scarves you'll want more and more.... (or is that just how H is???).

Enjoy.