I'm BACK FROM PARIS HERMES!!!!!

Dear L, I LOVE LOVE your Paris pictures!!! I have pictures of Paris from back in March, but I never thought to make them black and white and add effects, these are just beautiful!!! I miss Paris sooo much, maybe next time we can plan a trip and go there together, you, me, PBC and Pazt, how fun would that be!

YES!!! DEFINITELY an international girls' trip!! HOW MUCH FUN IS THAT??? I know we all appreciate our wonderful DH's and their cooperation w/ sharing our H passion but it's just not the same as us girlies!!! BTW, I was a total tourist and took a pic in H store Paris. This is me upstairs in the jewelry section by the stairs! It was way too crowded to take pics downstairs!

Also some more pics of me & baby Noah around Paris! The French just love Baby Noah!:love:

Attachments

• Noah & I Eiffel Tower Pic.jpg
    Noah & I Eiffel Tower Pic.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Paris 027.jpg
    Paris 027.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Paris 023.jpg
    Paris 023.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Noah & I Place de La Concorde.jpg
    Noah & I Place de La Concorde.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Me@Paris H.jpg
    Me@Paris H.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 131
Thanks babe!!! It's the same one PBC has in "Hermes in Action" thread! We bought it together and then of course 2 weeks later, it went down 50%! OH THE LUCK! I think it looks better on her!!

yea, uh....WHATEVA!!!!!

so i see u've managed to white out ur eyes!!! hahahaha i'm also glad u decided to post these pics....SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! i just love them..esp the one with the eiffel tower in the fog.

and yes, i have to agree with miss whispa. we need to do a paris trip together! we'll wait till queen pazt is in the clear!

Thanks everyone for all the complements!!! I'm sooo glad I can share these pics here! I had such a wonderful time and wanted to show you how much we loved our trip and how much fun we had! We kind of overdo it w/ the pics but hey we just never know how long it's going to be before we come back, also we want Baby Noah to see how beautiful of a place Paris is when he grows up!:love: :love: :heart:

Moviegirl, your Birkin is Fabulous! :nuts: as is everything else!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:
Thanks for sharing your lovely pics! I really enjoyed them!!!:love:

Congratulations again:yahoo: , she is stunning!!!:drool: