Speedy Vuitton Purse Charm Ideas

stefania

la vie en rose
Sep 10, 2006
I am planning to get a Monogram Speedy (probably 25) and I am looking at the vuitton website to get ideas for purse charms. I would like to use a combination of 2 I think. Here's a bunch that I think would look nice. Which combinations would look good together? Post pix if you have of your vuitton charms! So far I have the long multi pastilles charm and the panda cles.

I don't have any pics of them on my mono speedy but hopefully these will at least give you an idea.

Jack and Lucie on Damier Speedy
misc-2.jpg

Multicolore Pastilles on Damier Speedy
HandbagCollection012.jpg

Is that a speedy 25? By bracelet/pastilles charm looks good on my coussin but the straps are further apart. Does it bang around a lot on the speedy?

Is that a speedy 25? By bracelet/pastilles charm looks good on my coussin but the straps are further apart. Does it bang around a lot on the speedy?

Yep, that's a 25. Because of the way it hooks onto the speedy, it really doesn't bang around all that much; atleast not enough to be noticeable.

this has been discontinued, not many out there so you might have to look at Ebay for this.

I am planning to get a Monogram Speedy (probably 25) and I am looking at the vuitton website to get ideas for purse charms. I would like to use a combination of 2 I think. Here's a bunch that I think would look nice. Which combinations would look good together? Post pix if you have of your vuitton charms! So far I have the long multi pastilles charm and the panda cles.

hope this helps

Attachments

• charm5.jpg
    charm5.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 611
  • Damier3.JPG
    Damier3.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_0238 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0238 (Small).JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 556
  • inclusmonoSp.jpg
    inclusmonoSp.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 323
  • speedy with inclisiuon.jpg
    speedy with inclisiuon.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 380
Yes! I am liking the inclusion speedy in berry with the speedy 25 in that last pic. I have the berry bracelet too. Do you think another charm would look good with the inclusion charm as well?

Sorry I have the little keichain multicolor (53kb) but mine has different colours: no white, but pink, lilac, green, red, orange, azur, turchese, and a strange green/yellow; I bought in LV boutique, I'm sure it isn't a fake!!!:wtf:
Stephanie.