S/S Runway shoes

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
Did anyone put themselves down for the any of the runway shoes for this collections? I put myself down for the goldleaf heels with the white sandal. How great will these be with my gold pap!?! They are going to be tough to get though- only like one size per pair. The Houston store isn't even getting any! :wtf:

These:

00280m.jpg

Oh yeah, and I gave in and am getting the silver speedy...UGH I hate you all. LOL Kidding! :roflmfao:

Your shoes are GORGY! Can't wait to see pix of them with your gold pap! :nuts:

Any idea what is the price range for their S/S runway shoes? I tried to inquire at my store, but they are not accepting orders for the S/S runway stuff yet. I love all the shoes !!! So I'm really hoping to get at least 1 pair.... :love:

Your shoes are GORGY! Can't wait to see pix of them with your gold pap! :nuts:

Any idea what is the price range for their S/S runway shoes? I tried to inquire at my store, but they are not accepting orders for the S/S runway stuff yet. I love all the shoes !!! So I'm really hoping to get at least 1 pair.... :love:

My SA mentioned anywhere from about $900 to $1500! :shrugs: Kind of a big gap! LOL

Crystal, what do you mean 'one size per pair'? Do you mean:

1) for each style, they will only receive one pair of each size?

Or 2) they will only receive 1 pair of each style in one size only?

:confused1:

I believe one pair/per size/per store receiveing them. Not all stores are getting them. Houston Galleria is a very large store and as of right now they are not getting them!?! :shrugs: My SA is checking with the other stores to see who all is getting them in.