Modelling YSL Tribtoos (we're back!)

^I don't have them with me during this Thanksgiving holiday, but I just checked saks and it's 80mm total, with the 20mm or so heel, so it's SUPER COMFY. I literally have walked in them all day and felt fine (usually 3" or higher will kill my back in about 4 hours). LOVE!

OMG what an awesome price. The lower tribtoos are currently on sale in YSL. Only the brown lizard print though. It is gorgeous. I was able to get a pair of black ones when they had their 20% off sale 2 weeks ago. its not a great discount but its better than nothing.

Hey guys know some of you were asking about the black lower heeled tribtoos. I found them in suede on sale for 40% off. Good luck!

http://www.poshonmain.com/store.cfm?categoryID=34&ProductID=769

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bought these from posh on main. They just fit (tts) but the wide part near my toes is a bit tight. Any idea if they stretch (they are the black suede if you can't see.) Do they get more comfy?

Attachments

• DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2,105
  • DSC_0009.JPG.jpeg
    DSC_0009.JPG.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2,093
attachment.php

attachment.php

I bought these from posh on main. They just fit (tts) but the wide part near my toes is a bit tight. Any idea if they stretch (they are the black suede if you can't see.) Do they get more comfy?

I actually found these shoes to be a bit large for my normal YSL size. But if yours are tight, you might consider wearing them with a thick pair of athletic socks around the house. I did this with a pair of suede Rupert Sandersons and it did a good job and creating just a bit more room.