Louis Vuitton Eva clutch and Speedy 30 in Mono/Damier?

i vote for eva in mono (or if you can wait for the azur, thats better!) and the speedy 30 in damier ebene... why?? cause no vachetta to worry for the speedy and for the eva there is only minimal vachetta.. and i believe it's nicer if you have both pattern!!

I vote for mono Eva and Damier Speedy. The Damier Speedy is so low maintenance and you will not have to worry about the handles getting dirty like the mono.

I don't think you own any LV yet, so this way you will have a bag in each pattern.

Dear all, thanks for all de suggestions/votes~! :winkiss:

As of now, de votes are:-

Eva mono n speedy damier - 12 votes
Eva damier n speedy mono - 7 votes
Eva n speedy damier - 4 votes
Eva n speedy mono - 3 votes

Any more suggestions/votes from others?

Thanks all.. :biggrin:

damier eva and mono speedy! actually, that really depends, you should go into the store and try both on...when i bought my damier eva i had wanted the mono but after trying both on, damier was more 'me' if that makes any sense...who knows, if you're a mono lover you might leave with both? haha :smile:

If you live some place where snow is just around the corner, I would get a Mono Eva and a Damier Speedy 30. I assume the Speedy will be your everyday bag so that's why I vote Damier. You won't have to worry about the vachetta in snow. The Eva you can use on clear days.

Either way, I'd get each bag in a different pattern just so you have variety!

GL deciding and welcome to tpf!