Agenda as wallet?????

FleurDeLis

Hermes Convert
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I have read on here about alot of people using the agenda as a wallet and i just don't understand. I want a new LV wallet and I want to know how this works

Where do you put your money?
where do you put coins?
Are you using it as a day planner and wallet or strictly as a wallet?

You can put your money in the side pocket in the front or the back and you can buy inserts from filofax that are clear pockets with a zipper to put your change in. Personally, I don't put change in it, it makes it too bulky. I use it as both planner and wallet. I think it looks really nice when you pull the agenda out of your bag when you're paying for things. Plus, there are so many more options to choose from. You can get epi, damier, suhali, mono, etc. I use the Damier Koala agenda. I think some tpf members think it looks tacky or something, but I love it.

like jane said, do a search...there are some really great threads with photos and tips, as well as where to buy items.

small ring and koala are the same...only difference is the koala has the koala-clasp and has a colored interior, otherwise no difference.

I have read on here about alot of people using the agenda as a wallet and i just don't understand. I want a new LV wallet and I want to know how this works

Where do you put your money?
where do you put coins?
Are you using it as a day planner and wallet or strictly as a wallet?

here is a link, Agenda as wallet????? there may be some pic's there

agenda as a wallet

Pocket Agenda as wallet?

agenda as wallet, or agenda & wallet

Do you use your small agenda as a wallet? Let's see it!

jpg.gif
aw_2.jpg (100.6 KB, 231 views)
jpg.gif
aw_3.jpg (90.8 KB, 198 views)
jpg.gif
aw_4.jpg (91.1 KB, 184 views)
jpg.gif
aw_5.jpg (69.8 KB, 145 views)
and more pic's
jpg.gif
aaw1.jpg (65.8 KB, 178 views)
jpg.gif
aaw2.jpg (71.2 KB, 155 views)
jpg.gif
aaw4.jpg (62.9 KB, 122 views)
jpg.gif
aaw7.jpg (64.0 KB, 155 views)

Just my 2 cents... Or like 10 cuz I'm just that special...
I use my Agenda for cards and i.d. I keep my keys/coins/bills in my Cles. It's very easy because usually I don't need my I.D. when I'm paying cash and use it when I'm using my CC. Just get the little card pouch from filofax and you will be golden!

Like my Bears..
J

Well, I use a mini mono agenda as a wallet on that particular agenda the two flaps have slots for money and credit cards. But do a search to help you better understand... it works great for a business man/woman.

I, personally, would never do that. It's not what it was meant for.
:confused1: :confused1:

I, personally, use a replacement bucket pouchette, in Damier, as a pencil case. I know its not meant for that but I just do. Oh, I also, personally, use a cles for cards and bills. Is that o.k.?

Everyone has different ways of doing things. I like to switch it up. I have a Louis wallet but sometimes I just don't feel like carrying it.

An open-mind would do the world some good.