Really lovin my Black City!

jlmrocks

O.G.
Feb 3, 2006
Hey Girls,

I don't know why I didn't jump on the Balenciaga bandwagon a few years ago! I always liked the bags, but I guess I never wanted to go over the 1K mark for one, until I went over for a MJ Stam. I have been using her a few weeks now and just love the city. So roomy, easy access, light to carry, a very functional bag. Heck If I would have bought her a few years ago I might not have the ridiculous collection of other bags I have now and don't always use!

Just wanted to share!
Jen:heart:

The black city is awesome...it may be next on my wishlist! I don't think there's anywhere you couldn't wear it.

Be careful though, very few people can stop at just one Bbag!

I was lucky enough to get a Black City from barneys In August with the thickest, smoothest leather ever. I love my Black City. My Black Day is the same. Funny, I got rid of all my colored bags and just have 2 black and a Calcaire. I use the black all the time.

hee hee at first i was like 'why would anyone want a black b-bag?' the black leather it's hard to see the lovely texture..and the beauty of their colors is such a draw for me. but then lately...slowly..i have been thinking..'man this outfit would be smokin' with a black city'...and 'wow all i need now is a black city for this jacket'...hmmm. :graucho:

today i am wearing an outfit perfect for a black city. the madness continues. i want an 05 one. :shame:

hee hee at first i was like 'why would anyone want a black b-bag?' the black leather it's hard to see the lovely texture..and the beauty of their colors is such a draw for me. but then lately...slowly..i have been thinking..'man this outfit would be smokin' with a black city'...and 'wow all i need now is a black city for this jacket'...hmmm. :graucho:

today i am wearing an outfit perfect for a black city. the madness continues. i want an 05 one. :shame:

Ha! I thought the same thing. Black...boring...and there are so many other pretty colors. But now I can't stop thinking about a black city, and how it would go with everything. My outfit today looks great with my rouge vif box, but a black city would rock it too!

I really want a black City as well but I'm waiting for the 07 to come out and am on a purse ban until March 07 anyway. Everytime I carry my black First, I'll be thinking "I wish this is a City!!" :Push: