~ !Mini-Mini-Mini! ~ (Mini Flap Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss.Cherie

celine wannabe
Oct 30, 2009
It's Mini time!

Yes that's right, I'd please like everyone to post their minis. :yahoo: I am thinking of getting one and I personally think their is a shortage of minis on this lovely sub-forum!

I have seen a few minis, but not many, so come on and post! :cutesy:

I would be glad if you also posted style codes, when you purchased them, and prices~ :biggrin:

I'm so excited to see everyone's minis!

~Cherie

mini flap - Beige with GHW . It fits my lipbalm, all sort of cards, notes and BB. Bought from a reseller few years ago, series no. start with 2. cost me about usd700 something
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG00568-20091121-2157.jpg
    IMG00568-20091121-2157.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 94,535
Last edited:
Yeah, I would love to see some lovely tpf'ers share their mini flaps pictures.

I recently got one and it's soooo adorable. I can't wait to get the next one!

mini flap - Beige with GHW . It fits my lipbalm, all sort of cards, notes and BB. Bought from a reseller few years ago, series no. start with 2. cost me about usd700 something
attachment.php

You look great!

Can't wait to see more mini flaps in this thread. A while ago I saw a cute jersey blue one. Didn't bought it because the price was a little bit high for a jersey mini flap IMO.

crisn11 mentioned about WOC. I hope you guys don't mind that I post another pic, hope this can help crisn

attachment.php

Attachments

• chanel close up.JPG
    chanel close up.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 91,895
  • IMG00577-20091121-2204.jpg
    IMG00577-20091121-2204.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 70,755
Love both and thank you for the pics.. which would you recommend? I just got the jumbo black caviar silver hardware. I am trying to sell my gst and when and if i do I want either of these. Am I making the right decision with selling the gst? Ugh i don't know Latte help!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.