Secret gorgeous designers to share?

Miss Sooky

Oct 22, 2006
I am really interested in the 'up and coming' world of fashion and design and wondered who you would suggest as your 'haven't got the recognition they deserve, but going places' tip . . .? Mine is Belen Echandia - whose talent do you want to share with an appreciative audience?

You know me . . . Belen Echandia all the way! :girlsigh: I am obsessed.
Did you actually buy one yet? The closest I have got is some adoring stroking at the sample sale where she first caught my eye, but I'd love to hear from anyone who is lucky enough to own one. I am guessing there may be a whole load of gorgeous new colours around the corner for Spring too:heart:

Did you actually buy one yet? The closest I have got is some adoring stroking at the sample sale where she first caught my eye, but I'd love to hear from anyone who is lucky enough to own one. I am guessing there may be a whole load of gorgeous new colours around the corner for Spring too:heart:

I have the money set aside to get one now, but I emailed them last week, and I'm waiting for a response. I really want the "Charm Me" style, but the only color they have in stock at the moment is black, according to the website. I like black, but I am dying for the apple green color. I emailed them a week ago to ask if they'll be getting it in any other colors (since they mention choosing your color on the site). I'm hoping they'll have a ton of new colors this spring, too, so I may hold out on buying until then :shrugs: I WANT IT NOW!!

How is your Anya? Have you gotten it yet (or have an estimated date of delivery)?