SHARK Alert!

What a fun photo, I work at Herman Miller and we make these chairs! Your bag is absolutely devine and looks pretty comfy in the chair:smile:
photo-6.jpg

What a fun photo, I work at Herman Miller and we make these chairs! Your bag is absolutely devine and looks pretty comfy in the chair:smile:
photo-6.jpg

rachaelmb, that chair is one of the best investments I ever made. Twice! I bought one for the office and one for home, and I have had them for close to eight years now with no problems.

Ladies, stay tuned for better photos coming up...

pinkdiamond, the suede lining was a $50 upcharge and the leather-lined handles was either $40 or $50 extra. Definitely worth the money!

sgreg, I would say it has more of a blue cast than lilac...the photos don't really do this color justice...it's gorgeous!

lionlaw, your bag is lovely! I thought this one would come out looking pretty close in color to your ostrich, so your photos helped push me over the edge! Oh, and it is the original (smaller) size, which looked and sounded really small, but it's actually perfect!

kings_20, shark is the leather color (not actual shark skin)...shark grey pebbled.

WOW, this bag is stunning, so simple and the exquisite leather, and the best color

I was not aware that BE has shark leather !! Great choice, enjoy the beauty !!

just to clarify it is not shark-skin leather, the color is just called shark... :biggrin:
Ignore me if you already knew that :smile:

I agree it is so beautiful

Stunning! Looks especially beautiful with that H scarf. I've had a shark bag composed in BEC for about five months now, just haven't had the funds to make it happen. But now...it's a priority!

Wow, that is a lovely bag! I really like the suede interior--it must be so nice whenever you have to put something in your bag or take it out to feel that. And great scarf! Jardins d'Armenie is one of my favorite designs.