I Had A Sneak Peekat The New Chanel Bags......

cherriebee

Lil' Miss KnowItAll
Nov 13, 2006
I catered an event for the photoshot for the new spring/summer '07 chanel stuff and let me tell you...THEY'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!
( I also got to meet Karl Lagerfeld himself!!!!!!!!):wtf:

Details? Please let something slip... Most of us around here are NOT very patient. Of course, they probably made you sign something saying you wouldn't blab a word to anyone...

I just got a chance to look at the bags (pictures) that are coming in for spring.. they're fashion jewelry is soooo cute. They also had an update to the cambon styles. Instead of the leather handles, they now have a chain handle. I think the pochette will retail for 795.00. I also saw the clear bags (not my fave) and the charm bags. I can't wait till Feb!! :heart::heart:

I just got a chance to look at the bags (pictures) that are coming in for spring.. they're fashion jewelry is soooo cute. They also had an update to the cambon styles. Instead of the leather handles, they now have a chain handle. I think the pochette will retail for 795.00. I also saw the clear bags (not my fave) and the charm bags. I can't wait till Feb!! :heart::heart:

i can't wait!! i thought they were done with the cambon line altogether! i'm happy they are re-inventing it! i may have to start up my cambon craze! :graucho: