Need help with CDN Pricing!

As of September 2006, it was 670.00 - not sure with the price increase. I haven't been to LV since early October.

Edit: I have no idea if it was increased. But this should give you an idea.
Your in Vancouver, I love the LV there!!!! At Hotel Vancouver. Only been there a few times.

Thats what I thought too...my bf seems to think that it's 100-200 dollars more? But it was 670 last time I went...unless he's trying to throw me off track by making me think that's not what I'm getting. If I call the store will they tell me how much it is?

He might be right. As LV had a price increase. But I don't know - I don't live in Vancouver. :crybaby: I used to. But I hope to there sometime in December. As my sister lives in Vancouver, and I usually go there to do some x'mas shopping. I'm sure someone here can answer your question!! And have the right amount. I got a Monogram Speedy 25 :love: I love her! And she's the perfect size for me. I got it from Hotel Vancouver LV.

Yeah I heard there was supposed to be a 3% increase or something, but a 100-200$$ increase would be over 20%! That's insane! Hopefully they'll tell me when I call them tomorrow!

i heard it's a 4% increase too...$100-200 increase sounds ridiculous! call them...they're always helpful at the hotel vancouver LV. i'm feeling the itch also...prob go check it out this weekend!