white collar

i watched it!

it surprised me, i liked it more than i thought i would. but usa hasn't been disappointing me lately. love burn notice and in plain sight.

the rapport between the two main characters is great. i'll def be tuning in again.

I watched it too. Man, USA promoted the crap outta that show. But they were right!

I loved it. Agree about the two main characters having good chemistry. The previews are showing a story arc with the missing wife is coming. I'm interested to see where they take this.

It's going to probably be my favorite USA show since my beloved Monk is in the last season.

I liked it too. I'm glad they are adding something to the friday night line up to replace Monk. This will go well with psych next season. I love the main character from Chuck, so hot.

usa comes up with some really good shows, oftentimes better than the major networks! This is a cute show, witty and the characters are pretty likeable. it ought to do well.

I really like this show. Usa has some great shows and then came the heartbreak. The lead actor is gay irl.

ack! heartbreak, indeed.
tr20.gif
like i had a chance if he were straight or something. haha!