Cruise Gm...need Opinions On Size!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006

Is this too ginormous.....???..My 10 year old thinks so..LOL......and is making me doubt it!

This bag is driving me insane..The MM was too small.the GM is a tad too big...Its bigger than the MONO STEPHEN!!LOL!..EEK!

I tried it on in NYC. It's big, but flattens out better than Stephen. I love the charms on it, which the MM doesn't have. I like the size of the MM better for me though. I love the red strap also. I would get the MM because I think it would be much easier to manever when going out to dinner or to a show. Good luck with your decission. They are both beautiful.

^ i didnt like how the MM sat on me.If the MM had 2 short hand straps..Id LOVE it..The long shoulder strap doesnnt support the width of the MM at all..It looked weird on me hanging..like too bulky?

^ i didnt like how the MM sat on me.If the MM had 2 short hand straps..Id LOVE it..The long shoulder strap doesnnt support the width of the MM at all..It looked weird on me hanging..like too bulky?
That's the same thing that a woman said that was trying it on. She also wanted the short hand straps. Geez, can't they get it right? lol. :nuts: Jill, do you like the mini pleaty with charms?? Thinking about that one. It's small, but big enough for the necessities.