size question

I'm debating between the Vavin gm, pm or cabas piano...Can anyone tell me the size difference between the three? (i'm 5'4" and 115 lbs, and i'm thinking the cabas piano may be too big) Did that make sense?

I don't have the exact measurements, but I own both the vavin gm and piano--I've looked at the vavin pm.

The vavin pm is the smallest by far--it's very small. Next is the cabas piano. It might actually hold more than the vavin because it's softer and you can stuff it. However, if you fill it more "normally" it's smaller than the vavin gm.
Finally, the vavin gm. I love this bag! It doesn't seem big at all when carried, but it holds a ton. It's tall and has this cool organizer structure inside, with four large pockets built in (one on each side). Then, the middle part if open and it can hold quite a bit...

If you don't want a huge bag, I think a cabas piano is a decent size. It's not that big at all, but very roomy from what I've seen. I would get this bag myself, but I already have a papillon and a petit bucket (both medium-sized bags).

is the vavin pm big enough to hold books? It won't look funny will it? lol think i'd be better off getting the piano?

cabas piano will DEFINITELY not hold books (ie notebooks about 8X11"), unless you're talking about novels cuz it's SMALLLLLLLL! The vavin pm is about the same.
The Gm can hold ***SOME*** thin notebooks, but if you're gonna use if for school....then....DON"T! it looks really really odd.... wanna know why? cuz I was one of the oddballs lol! HOwever, I do recommend the BH, which i use for school now:biggrin: