Does Damier Azur coordinate with Black Epi?

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
I want both of these... do they match? Keep in mind that the interior of the bag is a medium gray alcantara...

p11332000_ph_hero.jpg
p10260279_ph_hero.jpg

Kind of a bummer that the hardware doesn't match...

So, other than an Azur bag, what LV actually matches with an Azur wallet??

I want both of these... do they match? Keep in mind that the interior of the bag is a medium gray alcantara...

p11332000_ph_hero.jpg
p10260279_ph_hero.jpg

Kind of a bummer that the hardware doesn't match...

So, other than an Azur bag, what LV actually matches with an Azur wallet??
Jane, I would like to see your Damier Azur wallet with an Epi bag in the Myrtille Blue.:yes:

I really try not to worry too much about matching, usually. After all, no one will even see it except me! It's not the same as matching belt and shoes.

I just don't want an Azur bag, and it's annoying that the accessories don't really "go" with anything else. Except maybe a vanilla piece?

My personal goal is actually like have a lil somein' somein' from every line, so I guess once that happens (like never but hey, a boy can dream) I'll be one big mis-matched lv parade! But as far as the black epi and azur, they don't "match" but their both cute and I'd personally love to see someone pull that wallet out of that bag IRL!

Jane, I would like to see your Damier Azur wallet with an Epi bag in the Myrtille Blue.:yes:

That's what I intend to do. I think it goes with blue Epi and white Suhali very well. In my opinion, the Azur is a clever design. If you put it against a blue Epi, it'll look more blue. If black, the blue will look more black than blue. But with a white Suhali, it's simply stunning! Believe me! I've tried all these combos cos I wanted my bag to match my Azur agenda! :yes:

And oh! If you are worried about the hardware, go for Suhali instead of Epi cos they on in gold (brass???). Well, it's the same as the Azur hardware. If you have the money, go for white Suhali. Second choice would be blue Epi. Third is black Epi. Well, that's what I'll do anyway...