Any "Grandmas" Who Enjoy Coach Like Me?

Amarathine

Nov 21, 2006
I am a newbie here and have been reading the threads and seeing that many of the members are younger. Just curious, are there any members who are over 40 and a Grandma like me? I am feeling very old here. <G>:yes: --Merry--

I will be 55 in ten days and I have been buying coach for close to 30 years and I have not stopped yet. I have long enjoyed mine so keep at it. My latest purchase was the Ali in black to soothe my pain of a fractured knee. I have only now been able to use it for a week now and it is a beautiful bag

I'm 48 and have been loving and wearing Coach for over 25 years. I'm trying to decide between the black leather and black signature legacy satchel now. I need to see them in person to make my decision and can't find a store that has both at the same time. That's my dilema for the moment while I await the 25% discount to arrive:s

I will be 55 in ten days and I have been buying coach for close to 30 years and I have not stopped yet. I have long enjoyed mine so keep at it. My latest purchase was the Ali in black to soothe my pain of a fractured knee. I have only now been able to use it for a week now and it is a beautiful bag

There is nothing like handbag shopping to help take the mind off. I hope you made a speedy recovery.

An early Happy Birthday. I had a big one this year too....to many more..:balloon:
--Merry--