Jul 12, 2006
3likefather_likeson_getty.jpg
8likefather_likeson_getty.jpg
10likefather_likeson_getty.jpg

2likefather_likeson_getty.jpg
11likefather_likeson_getty.jpg
9likefather_likeson_getty.jpg

brad_maddox_launch_1.jpg

I love that last one of Brad and Maddox!
I watched will Smith and his son on Oprah the other day, I forget his son's name, but he was so serious lol very cute and he will be a super handsome man when he grows up!

I love that last one of Brad and Maddox!
I watched will Smith and his son on Oprah the other day, I forget his son's name, but he was so serious lol very cute and he will be a super handsome man when he grows up!

I saw that show too. His son was hillarious but his daughter stole the show! I can't wait to see that movie that Will & Jaden are in.

i think damon wayans is also a grandpa... he mentioned it when he was on the tonight show w/ jay leno awhile ago (or i'm possibly confusing him w/ his older brother). i think his oldes son is around 23 years old or around that age.

They're all very handsome! WOW!

Cedric's little boy makes me want a son now! Xzibit little one is very, very cute! I'll have to look him up next time I'm in LA and get dibbs on him for my 13 year old daughter! LOL!

I've seen Damon's other son in person. He has VERY handsome sons! The apples don't fall too far from the family tree, huh?!

And how cute is Fat Joe's son?!?!? OH MY GOD! Freaking adorable! Looks like his Daddy!

And we all know that Maddox doesn't look anything like his Daddy but he's one of the cutest kids EVER!

Great pictures!