La Perle (laperle.com) - AUTHENTIC or FAKE??????

I received a Chanel bag that I bought off a site called La Perle that was on Yahoo... I knew better then to order it... Got it today..FAKE...the pink lining had black spots all over it, the seems were all glued with the gluing being a very sloppy job.. Terrible workmanship, even for a fake.. I don't know how they would dare send it... came from Hong Kong... I paid lots for it... they do have a return policy, no questions asked... I hope I don't have a problem..waiting for them to send a RMA #... I should have never been so stupid.. They sent the purse just with a box wrapped around it, then put in a shipping bag,, you would think they could at least package it in a box when being shipped across the ocean!! Again, as soon as I ordered it, I knew I shouldn't have... Kick Me!!!

La Perle is the same people who ran Bergacci, another known fake site that was finally shut down. One million percent fake!

:yes: and I think Vlad has a thread about bergacci and la perle in the general discussion forum,
under... "BERGACCI ENTERTAINMENT"
Cinanh... I do hope you can get your money back...:sad:

For those with questions, simply enter in your browser laperle.com and you will get this:

Pursuant to a Judgment and Order of the U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of New York, the owners of the website previously appearing at this web address were held to have been selling counterfeit merchandise through the site, including counterfeit Louis Vuitton and Chanel handbags.
For genuine Louis Vuitton and Chanel merchandise, please visit the official Louis Vuitton and Chanel websites at www.louisvuitton.com and www.chanel.com.

Authentic? NOT. When ordering online, please be careful! If it seems too good to be true, IT IS!

Annie

yeah, it's been closed down, about a year ago I visited this site and it was convinsing (they even had pictures of what they bag you wished tio purchase looked ike on the model). At least they can't scam more people. Cinanh2331, did you get your money back before it was closed down?

Hi all,

Do you know if this website sells fake or authentic handbags? The prices seem too good to be true... any ideas?

THANKS!

hi there...i've been asking the same question too... a few weeks ago when i checked it out it was shut down due to a court order from a NY district court or something then a few days later it was back online, i assume the court order was lifted but no one knows for sure...it's so tempting to order one from them just to have it authenticated but i wouldn't dare... you can only hope...

wildchildinvegas

When going to www.laperle.com one is met with the following:
"Pursuant to a Judgment and Order of the U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of New York, the owners of the website previously appearing at this web address were held to have been selling counterfeit merchandise through the site, including counterfeit Louis Vuitton and Chanel handbags."

SO FOLKS, I WOULD SAY MOST DEFINITELY F-A-K-E!
:yahoo: