Update on returning the Stephen.......

luv my bags

Speedy LoVer
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
So I finally got a straight answer about returning the Stephen that my dh hat gotten me for our 10yr anniversary. They said it was from the day we signed for it (which was the 10th of Nov), so we had until Friday (today) to return it. We drove to S.F. late yesterday after have Thanksgiving dinner with our families. I returned it (very sad, just TOO big) and got the following:

refill for my LV agenda
Trousse Rayee
Mono Pochette Tulum
YSL Muse large in white
Prada Gauffre hobo bag
4 dresses
3 shirts
5 sweaters
2 juicy sweat outfits
2 prs of shoes
BB makeup organzier
BB brush set

I still have a few hundred left!! :P Dh and I are going to Vegas next weekend for our actual anniversary. I plan on looking for the Chanel and Gucci bag that I've had my eye on! :yahoo: I'll post pictures as soon as I can figure out what I'm doing! :confused1: Oh and I finally found an authentic Fendi Spy bag on Ebay (had it authenticated here on pTF) and am waiting for that...hopefully will get here this week! :wlae: I'm in purse heaven!!

So I finally got a straight answer about returning the Stephen that my dh hat gotten me for our 10yr anniversary. They said it was from the day we signed for it (which was the 10th of Nov), so we had until Friday (today) to return it. We drove to S.F. late yesterday after have Thanksgiving dinner with our families. I returned it (very sad, just TOO big) and got the following:

refill for my LV agenda
Trousse Rayee
Mono Pochette Tulum
YSL Muse large in white
Prada Gauffre hobo bag
4 dresses
3 shirts
5 sweaters
2 juicy sweat outfits
2 prs of shoes
BB makeup organzier
BB brush set

I still have a few hundred left!! :P Dh and I are going to Vegas next weekend for our actual anniversary. I plan on looking for the Chanel and Gucci bag that I've had my eye on! :yahoo: I'll post pictures as soon as I can figure out what I'm doing! :confused1: Oh and I finally found an authentic Fendi Spy bag on Ebay (had it authenticated here on pTF) and am waiting for that...hopefully will get here this week! :wlae: I'm in purse heaven!!

I love the YSL Muse in white! It is TDF!!! :nuts: Congrats!

I love the YSL Muse in white! It is TDF!!! :nuts: Congrats!

That was the one I knew that I wanted and hadn't been able to find it anywhere. We went to Neimans and they had the Oversize in white (which I almost got, but thought it was just too big), so I asked the SA to check if they any of the large in white. She checked her computer and said they had one in Texas and the they could ship it to me!! Dh was laughing at me because I couldn't get out fast enough....Yes, yes!! ;) SO hopefully it will be here this week...along with my Spy bag! :party:

That was the one I knew that I wanted and hadn't been able to find it anywhere. We went to Neimans and they had the Oversize in white (which I almost got, but thought it was just too big), so I asked the SA to check if they any of the large in white. She checked her computer and said they had one in Texas and the they could ship it to me!! Dh was laughing at me because I couldn't get out fast enough....Yes, yes!! ;) SO hopefully it will be here this week...along with my Spy bag! :party:

Excellent story! I'm sooo happy for you! I saw that bag at the 5th Ave store and loved it. All my gf's from Paris in the fashion offices loved that bag when it first came out and still sport it today.

Post pix when you get it! (even if it's here in the LV forum :winkiss: I won't tell the mod's )

Thanks for the update, glad you found a ton of things you like. Too bad it wasnt for you. But its the thought that counts :smile:

refill for my LV agenda
Trousse Rayee
Mono Pochette Tulum
YSL Muse large in white
Prada Gauffre hobo bag
4 dresses
3 shirts
5 sweaters
2 juicy sweat outfits
2 prs of shoes
BB makeup organzier
BB brush set