I recieved a Rock Me in Petrol Glossy

bonniekir

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
Yesterday my Rock Me in Petrol Glossy from the limited leather sale arrived. I can also be practical, so I was thinking if the style did not suit me, I knew a girl loving blue's!

BUT..no worries..I like this style...so now I must hide it!
It'll be in one of the top three BEs for me!

It's a big bag for sure..it's nice and roomy ..a bit wider on the top than the bottom..it does not weigh too much ..I really like the snap closure pocket; it's very easy to access..and I really, really like that the bag looks quiet and not too flashy!

The Petrol Glossy is a leather made of steel :nuts: .....OMG..it's hard as rock and when one of- the -now- not- so- little pups tried to grab one handle for a little test bite, I feared the worst. But - no bitemarks at all...lol

The leather will relax with time..lots of time.

Two things with the bag I would like to add to suit my needs..a messenger..this option will for a person in a cyckling country be most useful..especially when this person bikes a lot!:biggrin:.

...And I would also like that the outer pockets went all the way down so I could have my waterbottle placed in near reach :smile:..yeah, I'm lazy!

But alltogether a great bag!!

Attachments

• P1010051-2.JPG
    P1010051-2.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 354
  • P1010051-3.JPG
    P1010051-3.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 254
  • P1010052-1.JPG
    P1010052-1.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 177
  • P1010054-1.JPG
    P1010054-1.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 179
Oh, so pretty, Bonnie! The color is gorgeous and the style looks great! I love that the front pocket snaps, I didn't realize it did for some reason! Thanks for the review! Any chance of modeling pics?

What a superb bag - now wonder you were so immediately delighted with it. I love your clever choice of leather; the subtle colour really makes the bold styling show up.

This is really gorgeous! So, is this the midi or the full size? I thought the midi had the silver accent. The petrol glossy was a smart choice--very beautiful but not overt for attention, does that make sense? Fabulous.

I love it!!!

I have wanted to see this bag IRL...and to see it in petrol glossy...YAY!! My favorite!!

Can't wait for your modeling pics!!

Enjoy your new bag!!