Panda Pouchette

Baby Doll

shop-bop
Jul 13, 2006
I have the opportunity to pick up a panda pouchette today,. I cant believe they are still around. I need some honest advice. I am not sure if I should purchase it. I have the traditional lv pouchette and use it only when I go out a nightl, not that often. I am not sure if the panda looks to "young" if you know what I mean. What do you all REALLY think about the panda bag. Should I get it or just pass it buy. I have not seen it in person and it would need to be shipped to me. I would appreciate any help!!!!

I have one and love it! I don't use it a whole lot....but when I do, I always get compliments about how cute it is (I'm 29 BTW). Another reason for buying it, is that it is a limited edition bag....so if you really decide later on that you don't want it you can always resell it!

If you like cute and limited edition LV items. Frankly, I have never seen anyone using a Panda bag/wallet before outside. Get it!! It looks fun not young.

I ADORE mine, and I'm not young. Also, a male friend whose seen a lot of my LV's says it's his favorite one whenever I wear it and use it with the agenda... let's see if I have a pic...

Attachments

• Panda Pochette.jpg
    Panda Pochette.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Twin Pochettes.jpg
    Twin Pochettes.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 100
OMG. After I read this I called LV and they have 7 pouchettes available at my local LV!?! WTF! I asked them about it and they said they received the shipments from other countries.

I say buy it. I went ahead and did!