Do you have any weird habits...? Share them!

LouisVuitton93

Eternal Dreamer
Jan 29, 2009
Ok, so I did a search and didn't find anything with this topic. So if it has been done before please excuse me.;)

The idea is to share your slightly abnormal addictions and/or habits with us. And maybe you'll see that you are not the only one doing weird things..:angel:.
So, let me start first..

Weird habits:

-I can't watch tv if there is someone in the same room with me, it just makes me feel very uncomfortable.

-Im allways doing my hair when ever I see my reflection. I just can't help it.

p.s. I can understand if you think that this thread is a bit lame.:P

I've got some "quirks" (as I like to call them). My husband claims I have borderline OCD. I don't agree. Anyway, some of mine are:

-I cannot leave the table messy when I leave a restaurant. Everything has to be stacked neatly and I wipe it down with a napkin.
-My toe polish always has to match my nail polish. Without exception.
-And the last one I'll share (and it's probably the worst) is...I have to sleep with the bedroom door locked. I get up 3 to 4 times in the middle of the night to check it. I don't know why I do this but I do. When I first moved in with my husband he thought I was sleep walking. Nope. I am wide awake and well aware I do it.

I have a ton of these "quirks" and I'd like to believe everyone else does too.

I'm so OCD. Too many weird habits to list! I too check things obsessively. I have turned around as far as a mile from my house to make sure I shut the iron off - even though I KNOW it's off. It's obsessive.

I wash my hands too many times a day, but will not use that antibacterial sanitizer people use. Yuk. In the doctors office I won't touch anything, certainly not a magazine.

I check and recheck locks before I leave the house.

When shopping, I never grab the item in front, always grab from the back.

I'm a bit OCDish. I notice the smallest things and get bothered by them when others never give a second thought.

I'm so OCD. Too many weird habits to list! I too check things obsessively. I have turned around as far as a mile from my house to make sure I shut the iron off - even though I KNOW it's off. It's obsessive.

Mine is shutting the garage door. Every time I've turned around to check,:girlwhack: it's always shut. I've gotten better about that one though.

I third on pulling out my eyelashes, but it's because my single eye lid causes them to grow towards my eyes rather than "out" as normal lashes should. I have to get corrective surgery in the future to fix it.

I think I might have some mild/moderate OCD issues as well. I have some odd habits.

I tend to do lock checks 3 times before going to bed on all doors, I usually circle the block once before leaving to go anywhere to be sure the garage door is shut too. If I have used some sort of appliance, like an iron or curling iron, I will go back into the house and make sure it is shut off even after locking up. Most of my odd habits have to do w/ locking up/safety stuff.

I wash my hands too many times a day, but will not use that antibacterial sanitizer people use. Yuk. In the doctors office I won't touch anything, certainly not a magazine.

I check and recheck locks before I leave the house.

When shopping, I never grab the item in front, always grab from the back.

I'm a bit OCDish. I notice the smallest things and get bothered by them when others never give a second thought.

I do that too! Before I eat a sandwich I have to smash it between my hands first! I have been doing it since I was a kid. Not sure why just a habit.