I lost my Dbl C earrings

SonyaPhi

O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
Gals, I am so terribly sad I lost my CHANEL double C crystal earrings.:sad: I got them last year for christmas and their gone!! JUst thought I share my angst, thanks for listening!!:flowers:

Arrggh!! I totally feel your pain. I lost one of my Chanel handbag earrings. I might as well have lost both. It has been about 3 months now and I still haven't found the other one.

Good luck. Try your car. Sometimes I take mine off when I am driving and I forget about them.

Here's a pic of my one earring. If anyone else has just one let me know - I'd be happy to buy it!!

Attachments

• earrings.jpg
    earrings.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 140
i feel u i thought i lost one of my clip ons one day and i was a mess..
2 days later it popped up entagled in my dust ruffle on my bed.
did u loose 1 or both
in any case sorry to hear that

Isn't it awful when they go missing? I find I spend hours looking everywhere! It's so upsetting. :sad:

Sometimes it will turn up... my PHH once found a pierced earring in the car, that must have fallen out of my ear while I was adjusting my scarf. The thing is, he would never have looked if I didn't tell him to keep his eyes open for a single earring.

So tell everyone you know that you lost them and maybe someone else will find them for you!

i feel u i thought i lost one of my clip ons one day and i was a mess..
2 days later it popped up entagled in my dust ruffle on my bed.
did u loose 1 or both
in any case sorry to hear that

I lost both!! I took them off while I was on the computer and placed them on the desk. Maybe, hopefully my mother-in-law borrowed them and forgot to tell me she took them, hopefully!! Keeping my fingers crossed cause I also missed placed my blowdryer I am thinking she might have borrowed that too.:shrugs:

Yeah I can get pretty hysterical especially when it's something I really like! My husband thinks I am loney! He said just go and get another pair. But there's something about not knowing where they are, when you know exactly where you left them. but anyway I am getting over it I was :hysteric: a few days ago because I really wanted to wear them and in order to get a new pair I have to drive 3 hrs. to and 3 hrs. back so it wasn't an option!!

Neiman Marcus has a ton of them in stock. I am sure you could order them. If your NM's doesn't have, they can always get them and send them to you. If a NM doesn't have them in stock, but can get them from another store, they will send them to you free of charge.