Morning After **MAB**Lovers' Club <3

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I am a MA lover... just love the shape, and its looks but i don't wear them because I love things that are easy to swing over the shoulder!

I love the LONG finished tassels on the old school bags!

My first MAB - Elephant
ElephantMABfront1.jpg

My second - GE
GEMABinside1.jpg

My third - Emerald
EmeraldMABinside1.jpg

Hehe my Charcoal Patent MAB is coming with me on a cruise today! It's so useful to have it while travelling so I don't have to worry about scratching it or holding it after I wash my hands and they are still a little wet....

thanks for showing this shot....getting a good idea for my coming hongkong trip....(of course, my MAB is coming w/ me)

The MAB is a great travel bag. You can fit a lot in it without it seeming overstuffed (food, magazines, books, all at the same time). Plus it sat nicely on my carry-on suitcase for my recent trip to Orlando, making it easy to transport everything through the airport. (On the same trip I also brought my lapis MAMM to take to the theme parks.)

Thanks, bibi & desi! Whenever I carry my FIGgy MA, I can't stop fondling it! LOL! You know, the gold brass is beautiful against that grey.

bibi - Are patents MAs just perfect for traveling? Great size and worry free!

featherie - What does desi's comment about "Emmy is in good hands"? Does this mean you've just added an Emerald to your collection?!

pinay -Love your artsy pic and your MAB!

court - I've missed seeing your mod shots! Love the Dove Grey with your charm!

Where is all the love for the MABs? The MAMs are kicking our butts.

kdo, yes! Desi graciously parted with her Emerald, and I just received her a couple of days ago. :smile:

Oops I just realized I have 2 Mam's in this picture. Disregard the fuscia nylon and cream/cream patent MAM lol.

MABs from back: Dove Grey/flu Yellow, Fawn, Sunshine, Cranberry, Navy Nylon