Getting my first Spy... SOOOOO excited!

pyrexia

rosed.
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I just had to share!! :yahoo::yahoo:I'm finally getting my first Spy (the actual one, not the baby spy I have, LOL) and I just wanted to share my excitement! Although I will not actually have the baby in my hands because I've requested that the seller hold shipping over Thanksgiving. After all the horror stories about shipping co's lately - I am NOT taking that chance!

So I guess I will leave everyone in suspense until I have pics to showcase the little baby! :roflmfao:

oh Pyrexia! that is wonderful! How exciting! There are very few pleasures like the arrival of a new spy! Can't wait to see pics when they arrive.

So, which one did you get?:graucho:

That is brilliant Pyrexia, you will love your spy so excited for you.

Cannot stand the suspense can we guess the colour, I guess Chocolate.

Congrats on your Spy bag!!!!!!!!

Hey, Saich just gave me an idea!:idea: Let's make a game out of it!

What color Spy is Pyrexia getting?

My guess is basic black.

Tee Hee, this is fun! :P

Is your bag...hmmm...Petrol!?

Is the anticipation killing you!? I'm waiting to get my first Spy too. According to the seller, she took it to the post room (it's coming from
England) a couple of days ago and when I asked her how long it would take, she said 2-3 days. I'm PRAYING that it comes tomorrow!!!! But she hasn't sent me the UPS tracking number yet, so I dunno. I can't wait to actually have it in my hands and feel the soft leather... I can't remember the last time I wanted something so bad! :nuts: :wtf: :drool: