Books & Music Guilty pleasure songs

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Are there songs that you absolutely love but you'd be embarrassed if anyone knew you loved them?

The other day at work I noticed that they were playing Clay Aiken's Invisible, and I found myself humming along. I realized that I like that song, albeit the lyrics being kind of creepy. ("If I was invisible, then I could just watch you in your room"?)

And when Hanson's Mmbop came out, I loved that one, too!

according to my friends i should be embarassed of half my ipod playlist...but i unashamedly :heart: love :heart: girl pop. :yes: more embarassing, i rarely like the single from an album. it's always some track in the middle....which means i've listened to the whole thing at some point.

top contenders for most embarassing song:
the entire paris hilton album (yes, i bought it)
hilary duff's second album (especially sweet sixteen and come clean)
lindsey lohan's speak
britney spears greatest hits
ashlee simpson's autobiography
jessica simpson public affair

those are the ones i've been informed i should be most embarrassed about.

according to my friends i should be embarassed of half my ipod playlist...but i unashamedly :heart: love :heart: girl pop. :yes: more embarassing, i rarely like the single from an album. it's always some track in the middle....which means i've listened to the whole thing at some point.

top contenders for most embarassing song:
the entire paris hilton album (yes, i bought it)
hilary duff's second album (especially sweet sixteen and come clean)
lindsey lohan's speak
britney spears greatest hits
ashlee simpson's autobiography
jessica simpson public affair

those are the ones i've been informed i should be most embarrassed about.

oh lizbet, I don't think we can be friends anymore!:lol:

J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers:

Yeah, embarrassed to admit I like some of Britney's songs. I don't think the Bee Gees are cool to anyone but me--I love all their stuff. And a lot of disco music, like Last Dance by Donna Summer.