Will the Louis Vuitton book help me learn more about the bags?

newbee

Nov 1, 2006
hi. I've been here a little while but this is my first time starting a thread. Please dont laugh at me. I heard about the Louis Vuitton book --birth of modern luxury and I am not an LV expert. If I buy this book will it help me learn more about all the styles? What kind of book exactly is it? Thank you. I am embarrased for asking a stupid question.

Hi, the book is great, you should get one . It tells more about the history and everything you need to know about LV. Some awesome pics of the bags, ads campaigns etc. I am not sure you learn all about the styles but you will learn something..must have for LV lovers!

Hi, the book is great, you should get one . It tells more about the history and everything you need to know about LV. Some awesome pics of the bag, ads campaigns etc. I am not sure you learn all about the styles but you will learn something..must have for LV lovers!

Hello Bagsnbags, Thanks for the info. Everyone is sooo helpful. Love this forum.

this is what inside the bible , to give you some ideas:

louis_vuitton_perfect_book_2002_02.JPG

louis_vuitton_perfect_book_2002_03.JPG

louis_vuitton_2006_autumn_collection_bib_9.jpg

louis_vuitton_2006_autumn_collection_bib_11.jpg

SNV33226a.jpg

SNV33187a.jpg

why is the lv bible in japanese?? (nevertheless, i want one, because of the pictures!!)

because it's a 'magazine' published in japan.. you can buy it on ebay these days if you're in the states.. america doesn't publish anything like the lv bible in japan.. though i think if they franchised or made some sort of deal i think they could make a ton of money. haha.