PICS calcaire '05 Box

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
The sky got pinky and I couldn't resist snapping this shot with her tassels blowing in the breeze. I am hoping we get a fabulous pink sunset tonight. I also stuffed it so it shows the real shape better.:idea:

Hi PP! I've seen your photos of a couple Twiggy's and since you have this beautiful Box, can you tell me which style you prefer? My 05 Turq Twiggy arrives Tuesday, and since I love my Magenta Box and my City's, I am worried about whether I will like the Twiggy or not. BTW, Your collection is gorgeous!
:drool:

I prefer the Twiggy. I love the box, but the Twiggy is slouchier. However, I like the Calcaire in the bocx because it's not one that I will carry every day. I am keeping it for pink outfits and special occaisions. You are going to love the Twiggy.:yes:

I prefer the Twiggy. I love the box, but the Twiggy is slouchier. However, I like the Calcaire in the bocx because it's not one that I will carry every day. I am keeping it for pink outfits and special occaisions. You are going to love the Twiggy.:yes:

Thanks a bunch! I was worried about it being too long, but then a pf-er said the older leathers are so slouchy the bags don't look as long like with the new leathers. Then when I saw you pictured with your Twiggys, they looked beautiful and not too long! Thanks again for easing my mind!
;)