Pictures of the cosmetics pouch!

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
I relented and took pictures of my cosmetics pouch I got yesterday :P ...geez, you guys are so hard to please. :smile: Here they are; sorry the pics are tiny! The original sizes have really high resolution, so I had to really shrink them in order for me to upload them here. I hope someone finds these helpful...

1st pic: New cosmetics pouch for petit bucket
2nd pic: New cosmetics pouch (left) versus the older one (right) - You can't really tell, but the newer one is slightly bigger than the older one. I tried to get different angles of this to show, but I lack camera skills. :Push:
3rd pic: Interior of new cosmetics pouch (regular canvas)
4th pic: Interior of old cosmetics pouch (vuittonite)
5th pic: What I keep in my old cosmetics pouch (a lot of chapsticks and lipsticks)

I'm thinking about bringing my bucket to the boutique so I can have the new pouch as a cute little clutch! I love how it has 2 d-rings.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• cos1.jpg
    cos1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 241
  • cos2.jpg
    cos2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 178
  • cosmetic3.jpg
    cosmetic3.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 178
  • cosmetic4.jpg
    cosmetic4.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 151
  • cosmetic5.jpg
    cosmetic5.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 152
Are you going to have LV attach the chain to each side of the d rings on the older one to use as a small bag, or have them remove the chain entirely to use it as a clutch? Just curious.....

Thanks, everyone!

Mickloisme - I think I'm going to have them detach the one I have on my bag already. No need to spend 70 on a new one! :smile:

evolkatie - I don't have the mini pochette accessories, so I wouldn't know. But I get the impression they're roughly the same size.

Looks Good :yes: (Purse ban you) Ha! me too LOL! Anyhooo did did happen to ask if mandarin is still around? Do NOT get addicted to the new smell...you will have to purchase all new bags!:graucho: