Question for Speedy owners....

lvlisa

One piece at a time
Nov 12, 2006
Hi all,

I am looking to buy a speedy and have a question. Do you all have your lock on your speedy all the time or is it kept at home in a drawer or somewhere? I am looking at a couple of speedy's on ebay because that is where I have to do my LV shopping. My closest boutique is about 2 1/2 hours away and with 2 kids, hubby and business I just don't get a chance to get to it. Also elux won't ship to Australia so most of the time I have to just look on ebay. I am wondering if I should get one without a lock and then just buy a lock/key set seperately to go with it or buy one with the lock already. Do I even need a lock - do you use yours??
Thanks.
:smile:

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a speedy and have a question. Do you all have your lock on your speedy all the time or is it kept at home in a drawer or somewhere? I am looking at a couple of speedy's on ebay because that is where I have to do my LV shopping. My closest boutique is about 2 1/2 hours away and with 2 kids, hubby and business I just don't get a chance to get to it. Also elux won't ship to Australia so most of the time I have to just look on ebay. I am wondering if I should get one without a lock and then just buy a lock/key set seperately to go with it or buy one with the lock already. Do I even need a lock - do you use yours??
Thanks.
:smile:

buy the one that comes with lock and keys :yes:

i never took the lock on my speedy, the keys are in my cles just in case i need it.

does LV give free lock and keys or should it be paid for? :shrugs: