A37586 16x24x7
A37587 14x28x8
A37590 22x31x9

Light Jade 10410
Light Pink 31410
Charcoal Grey 81307
Light Beige

Y02419 for Lambskin

It is also available in Jersey in 3 colors (Pale Jade, Charcoal Grey & Light Purple).

For the retail prices, please ask your local Boutique !

A girl called LittleTsarina :queen:

Hi Little Tsarina!
Thank you so much for the details! You made my day and i cannot wait for the Light Pink in Lambskin to be out.
Is it the distressed lambskin , and will it be in stores anytime this year?

You are the greatest!

Hi LT!! Bisous bisous!!:kiss: Thanks for sharing all these wonderful pix!

I'm all for the "WILD" this time! Python 2.55 is something lacking in my collection as I only have 1 python classic flap!!!!! :nuts: Do share with us more info when it's available. Maybe I should check them out in Paris next month!:graucho: Will they be available by then?

Oh...besides the lambskin 2.55 that you mentioned, will there be matte distressed calfskin 2.55 available too? I remember you mentioned before that there will be a beige and chocolate color coming? Will this be in Act 2 as well?

Thanks again for the eye candies!! PARIS HERE I COME!!:yahoo:

Tell us something more about the motte python, Littler Tsarina :queen: , please!

Is this material used in the Twisted collection as well as the Wild 2.55? I hope they will be available when Mia and I are in Paris next month.

I can see in my head that there will be these two mad girls each holding a Chanel carrier bag with a motte python handbay inside, LOL! :lol:

Here, you will find a beautiful picture of the Matte python bag :
http://www.chanel.com/fashion/1#1-s...asse-chaine-et-fermoir-mademoiselle-10,1,2,20
The bag is more than 20'000 euros.....:P

A girl called LittleTsarina:queen:

Tell us something more about the motte python, Littler Tsarina :queen: , please!

Is this material used in the Twisted collection as well as the Wild 2.55? I hope they will be available when Mia and I are in Paris next month.

I can see in my head that there will be these two mad girls each holding a Chanel carrier bag with a motte python handbay inside, LOL! :lol:

I went to the Chanel boutique and I saw it with my own two eyes. I LOVED the size...i'm a tall girl (5"11...6+ depending on which heels i wear) and it looks really cool on my frame...what i don't like is the material it is made out of.

I tried on the tweed one and within seconds from my wearing it lint already started sticking to it. I would totally get it if they had the caviar leather one available.

All in all i love the shape and style...not for everyone but definitely for me using a different material:smile: