Desperately need your help!

milodrinker

the double c bug
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
hey everyone, i'm dyingggggg to get the totally turnlock flap clutch in either RED or BLUE. does anyone know anywhere ONLINE that i can find it? i'm outside the US so the only way i can get it is through online. please help! i'll be eternally grateful!

i've tried elux, zappos, shopbop, neiman, google, activeendeavours, adasa, everything i can think of!!!

aww... I think you've checked most of the locations online. I can't think of anything else. Good luck to you! I'm crossing my fingers in hope that you'll find that clutch.

hey everyone, i'm dyingggggg to get the totally turnlock flap clutch in either RED or BLUE. does anyone know anywhere ONLINE that i can find it? i'm outside the US so the only way i can get it is through online. please help! i'll be eternally grateful!

i've tried elux, zappos, shopbop, neiman, google, activeendeavours, adasa, everything i can think of!!!

I don't think I've ever seen one in blue or red. :crybaby:

I think I am sending back my black one though. I'm too afraid of the soft leather!!!!

Non-MJ/MARC stores only get selected styles/colors of MJ/MARC items. The best source would be the actual MJ/MARCbyMJ boutiqes. Firebird Red is one of the colors from last season (Fall 06), stores might not have them anymore. For this season (Resort 06), Totally Turnlock colors include Black, Carbon Blue, Moss, and Sunset. Marc by Marc Jacobs stores still have Flap Clutch in stock.